At McIntosh Perry, we understand every great project starts at the ground level. Before any construction project starts, the earth needs to be evaluated and a plan developed for the best way to build. Infrastructure projects, such as bridges, roads and sewers, rely on the strength of the soil on which they stand – regardless of if they incorporate a residential community, a commercial shopping centre or a highrise office tower.
Whether it is a new high-rise building, a townhouse development, a shopping complex or a production facility, McIntosh Perry is with you from the very beginning of the project.
Our Services Include:
- Geotechnical Soil Investigation
- Laboratory Soil Testing
- Inspection of Footing, Piles and Caissons
- Compaction Tests for Soil and Asphalt
- Concrete Testing
- Monitoring of Shoring and Excavation
- Foundation Failure Investigation
- Tie-back Stressing, Shoring, Vibration Monitoring
- Measurement of Excavation Movement or Tilting