At McIntosh Perry, we understand every great project starts at the ground level. Our team of industry specialists are ready to provide innovative solutions at the foundation of any project from residential communities to large-scale infrastructure. From site investigations to design recommendations, our technical expertise can reduce your project risk through full-cycle ground engineering analysis of your unique project needs.
Whether you have infrastructure projects, such as bridges, embankments, road and sewer networks or foundation of superstructures, such as new high-rise buildings, townhouse developments, shopping complexes or production facilities, they all rely on the strength of the soil on which they stand. Whatever your project needs, McIntosh Perry is with you from the very beginning.
Our Services Include:
- Geotechnical Soil Investigation of Soil and Rock
- Soil and Aggregate Laboratory Testing
- Shallow and Deep Foundation Design
- Slope Stability Analysis and Embankment Design
- Underground Shoring Design
- Foundation Inspection (Subgrade, Footings, Piles and Caissons)
- Pavement Failure Investigation
- Soils, Aggregate and Asphalt Compaction Testing
- Concrete Testing
- Foundation Failure Forensic Investigation
- Full range Geotechnical and Structural Instrumentation and Monitoring (shoring, tunneling, excavation, etc.)
- Tie-back Stressing and Monitoring
- Vibration Monitoring