We draw on the award-winning expertise of our engineers to design inventive solutions for a wide-range of transportation structures, including bridges, structural culverts, retaining walls, noise attenuation walls, high-mast illumination, and overhead and break-away sign supports. We work closely with our clients to deliver projects on time and on budget. McIntosh Perry’s services span the full spectrum of project development, from concept studies to implementation. We have worked hard to earn the respect of our clients and our bridge engineering projects carry a reputation of quality and cost-effectiveness.
Our Services Include:
- Inspection: biennial, underwater, and condition surveys
- Structural, seismic and fatigue evaluations
- Planning, preliminary design, and financial analysis
- Detail design – single and multi-span structures, culverts and retaining walls
- Railway, road, and pedestrian bridges
- Construction liaison