McIntosh Perry has a proven reputation for providing high-quality municipal engineering services, on time and on budget. From underground design to above-ground corridor design, we are an established leader in urban and renewal projects. We have the ability to tailor our services to both large urban centres and rural small towns. Our professionals carry an inherent understanding of municipal dynamics. That extensive professional knowledge, combined with a natural drive to succeed, allows us to effectively and creatively deal with a diverse volume of work. We also maintain a recognized positive relationship with approvals agencies.
Our Services Include:
- Municipal class environmental assessments
- Sanitary, storm and watermain studies (network analysis, capital planning)
- Stormwater management facility design
- Preliminary and detailed design for:
- Sanitary and storm sewers
- Tender Preparation