Strategy and long-range planning are extremely important in today’s uncertain environment. Oil and gas companies must control costs by weighing the risks versus benefits very carefully for new projects, new products and how much capital to invest.
We work very closely with our clients to ensure their requests and requirements are met and that their projects are completed economically and efficiently from start to finish.
We are flexible with client requirements and deliverables while still ensuring conformity to industry standards. McIntosh Perry recognizes regulatory, safety and environmental considerations, and works hard to balance the needs of our clients and the goals of the project.
Our Project Managers work diligently to ensure their teams are:
- Trained in all policies & procedures
- Up to date with current operating and industry standards
- Connected with all site supervisors and operators
- Following our 6-phase project process
Our Senior Project Managers have years of oil and gas industry experience, and a vast working knowledge for managing projects just like yours. They understand your concerns, know how to problem-solve, and keep everyone on track so that your project is completed to your satisfaction.
There is continuous communication between our senior managers and client project managers with immense attention focused on project schedules, costs and quality so that project deviations may be resolved as efficiently as possible.
To streamline your project, we use our Engineering QA/QC Manual developed by our in-house Technical Committee, chaired by our Vice President of Engineering. The Engineering QA/QC Manual was developed to provide consistent high-quality design and execution of our projects. Project execution following the Engineering QA/QC Manual provides effective, efficient management of project work while providing clearly defined direction and expectations for all our employees and contractors.
Project Management Services
- Project AFE Cost Estimates
- Economic Feasibility Studies
- Design Basis Memorandums
- Project Execution Plans
- HAZOP (Hazard and Operability Reviews)
- Project Timelines and Construction Schedules
- Construction Agreements and Bid Documents
- Evaluation of Labor and Equipment Tenders
- Procurement of Equipment & Materials
- Coordination of Transportation
- Supervision of Construction
- Commissioning and Ongoing Operations Support
- Regulatory Applications and Support
- Cost Control and Reporting
- Project Document Control
- Quality Control Packages