McIntosh Perry provides access to a full range of cultural heritage consultant services in built heritage and cultural landscape conservation, planning, and management. The Cultural Heritage team works across disciplines and sectors, and partners with our Building, Infrastructure and Development Planning teams.
We work with government agencies, property owners, developers, community groups, and site managers to identify, manage, plan, and conserve cultural heritage resources to provide consulting solutions to our clients across North America.
The Cultural Heritage team works across disciplines and sectors, and partners with our Environmental Engineering, Building, Infrastructure and Development Planning teams.
Our Cultural Heritage Consultant Services:
- Cultural Heritage Assessment Reports / Cultural Heritage Report: Existing Conditions and Preliminary Impact Assessment (CHARs/CHRs)
- Cultural Heritage Evaluation Reports (CHERs)
- Heritage Impact Assessments (HIAs)
- Strategic Conservation Plans (SCPs)
- Heritage Conservation District (HCD) Studies and Plans and HCD Plan Updates
- Cultural Heritage Inventory and Cultural Heritage Landscape Projects
- Municipal heritage permit review, development review, peer review and expert witness services.
- Heritage policy services for official plan updates, secondary plans and urban design guidelines
- Colonel By Drive Catch Basin Lead Replacements, Rideau Canal, Ottawa
- Rehabilitation of Highway 48 – Black River/Baldwin River Bridge, Durham
Ask us for a free proposal today. Call toll free 1-888-348-8991.