McIntosh Perry’s Environmental Health and Safety Services have been responding to the pandemic impacting our communities and workplaces. As workplaces continue to navigate through these unprecedented times, we aim to help you focus on your specialty, while we focus on ours – environmental health and safety.
We are offering the following:
- Rapid Response to Emerging Site Conditions
- Job Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment conducted by qualified and accredited professionals
- Work Safe Procedures designed with your organization in mind
- Infection Control Program Development
- Assessment of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Fit Testing
- Access to a network of qualified Environmental Contractors to conduct specialty cleaning and disinfection
- Pre- and Post Cleaning Verification for Quality Assurance
- Surface Testing and Analysis for through accredited laboratories
Cleaning and Disinfection
We are able to assess and develop effective strategies to mitigate exposure risks to occupants. In partnership with qualified Environmental Contractors and accredited laboratories, we can help develop and implement enhanced specialty cleaning and disinfection procedures tailored to your organization.
Mitigating Steps for Safe Re-Occupancy
Employees returning to workplaces may have concerns regarding the efficacy of cleaning and disinfection procedures during this time. We can provide appropriate testing and documentation to restore staff confidence, maintain enhanced cleaning procedures and provide a safe working environment.