Potential environmental health risks exist in every building, mainly due to the side effects of building products used in construction and exposure to the elements. Government agencies across Canada have recognized the potential for harm and have enacted legislation to curb exposure to hazardous materials. Building owners, operators and employers have an obligation to provide a safe and clean environment in their buildings and facilities.
Focused on the built environment, our experienced team identifies any hazardous materials or conditions that may be present and recommends a solution. Using the latest techniques in sampling and testing, we gather analytical data to evaluate the risk and potential for exposure. We then develop management and abatement plans to ensure the health and safety for everyone in your building. With our help, building owners and managers can reduce risk to workers, occupants and the general public, while maintaining compliance with legislation.
Our Services Include:
- Asbestos Surveys
- Asbestos Management Plans
- Designated Substances and Hazardous Materials Surveys
- Mould and Water Damage Assessments
- Abatement/Remediation and Decommissioning Agent
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Air Monitoring
- Clearance Sampling
- Odour Investigations
- Lead Assessments
- Assessments of Post-Marijuana Grow Operations and Clandestine Labs
- Awareness Training Programs
- Online HazMat Database Inventory