For more than 50 years, McIntosh Perry has been helping developers build communities. We’ve worked on some of the most iconic buildings that compose the skylines of every major city in Canada, and we’ve also worked on smaller buildings that made an impact on their communities.
Our years of working closely with developers has helped us understand the impact of a development has on the way people live and the way communities come to life. Our experience translates to a unique understanding of the developer’s perspective; the ‘one-stop shop’ nature of McIntosh Perry can help a project moving smoothly from the preliminary stages, into construction, right through to completion.
We know a development project involves multiple stakeholders, including architects, contractors, consultants, various levels of government, and regulatory agencies. Our reputation has been built on being part of the team that allows our clients to turn possibilities into reality.
Our Services Include:
- Building Quality Assurance
- Tarion Bulletin 19 Field Review Consultant Services
- Inspections and Assessments
- Material and Concrete Testing
- Cost Management and Construction Monitoring
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Excess Soils Management
- Pavement Evaluation/Design
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Traffic Engineering
- Boundary and Engineering Topographic Surveys
- Permitting (Air and Noise, Septic, Waste Disposal)
- Official Plan Amendments and Planning Justification Reporting
- Zoning By-Law Amendments