McIntosh Perry is growing to meet demand – and we need you! As a growing multi-
Every McIntosh has a core –
Make Momma proud –
Don’t forget to cut the ribbon –
Pass. Shoot. Score. –
Always put the cap on the toothpaste –
Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes –
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, hard-
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an integral part of our Structural Buildings team, you will work alongside other team members and report regularly to the local Structural Building Group. You will be responsible to provide drafting in AutoCAD, drafting in Revit, site visits to review completed work, conduct/assist with site investigations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting of engineering/construction drawings for various Structural projects; Interpreting requirements and details of contract drawings and specifications;
- Interpreting and implementing standards from regulatory bodies;
- Creating plans, details, in AutoCAD;
- Creating plans, details, 3D models in Revit;
- Producing and modifying drawings;
- Maintaining positive client relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Providing site supervision on construction projects;
- Providing support for staff on CAD drawings or Revit models;
- Keeping up to date on the latest design tools and company standard with senior CAD staff.
- Completion of a college diploma in Civil Engineering Technology;
- Experience in consulting in structural engineering and construction would be an asset;
- 3-5 years of experience working in CAD;
- 3-5 years of experience working in Revit;
- Well-developed computer and analytical skills;
- Proficiency working with CAD packages such as AutoCAD and Revit;
- Knowledge of or experience in the field on construction projects would be an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to think creatively;
- Ability to work with engineers on multidisciplinary development projects; and
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle with valid registration and insurance.
McIntosh Perry is an equal opportunities employer offering a competitive salary and benefits to those with the skills suited to the needs of our clients. If you are interested in a career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, visit our Careers page to learn why McIntosh Perry is a great place to work!We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply by sending your resume in Word, pdf or rtf form referencing: Structural Technologist in the subject line to:
McIntosh Perry Consulting Engineers Ltd.
115 Walgreen Road
R.R. #3 Carp, ON
McIntosh Perry welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.