McIntosh Perry is growing to meet demand – and we need you! As a growing multi-
Every McIntosh has a core –
Make Momma proud –
Don’t forget to cut the ribbon –
Pass. Shoot. Score –
Always put the cap on the toothpaste –
Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes –
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, hard-
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a member of our Contract Administration Group, you will be responsible for field inspection assignments for various construction site projects at different area field office locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting construction of various projects to ensure compliance with contract documents;
- Interpreting requirements and details of contract drawings and specifications;
- Verifying quantities, prepare progress reports and maintain documentation;
- Identifying and act on contractual and regulatory infractions;
- Mentoring junior staff; and
- Liaising with contractors and other stakeholders.
- University degree in Civil Engineering (preferably registered as an E.I.T with the PEO) or OACETT designation as a rcsi;
- Minimum of one season (~4 months) related work experience;
- Excellent communication, problem solving and attention to detail skills;
- Demonstrated willingness to learn;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle with valid registration and insurance; and
- Ability to work flexible schedules and travel to site locations within the area.
McIntosh Perry is an equal opportunities employer offering a competitive salary and benefits to those with the skills suited to the needs of our clients. If you are interested in a career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, visit our Careers page to learn why McIntosh Perry is a great place to work!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply by sending your resume in Word, pdf or rtf form referencing: Senior Inspector (Ottawa) in the subject line to:
McIntosh Perry Consulting Engineers Ltd.
115 Walgreen Road
R.R. #3 Carp, ON
McIntosh Perry welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.