Quality and Risk Analyst
McIntosh Perry is growing to meet demand – and we need you! As a growing multi-disciplinary engineering and related professional services firm, we are building on our strong National reputation by maintaining our commitment to ethical work practices, a quality product and exceptional service. With more than 600 employees in offices in Ottawa, Toronto, Oakville, Kingston, Perth, North Bay, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver, McIntosh Perry is expanding its scope and looking for new talent to join our supportive, dynamic team. Our core values validate everything we have believed in since our company started.
Every McIntosh has a core –
Make Momma proud –
Don’t forget to cut the ribbon –
Pass. Shoot. Score. –
Always put the cap on the toothpaste –
Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes –
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, hard-
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a member of the Corporate Services team, the Quality and Risk Analyst works closely with stakeholders across the organization to achieve the quality, risk, and specific project objectives of the organization. This position offers a great opportunity for career development to the right motivated candidate as we continue to grow our Quality Management function. The ideal candidate will be willing to learn and grow by taking ownership and working outside of their comfort and contribute to increasing the quality of how we serve our clients at an acceptable risk level. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Participating in and coordinating activities in the continued development of the QA/QC programs;
- Performing, coordinating and maintaining the QA/QC Compliance Audits process;
- Producing Audit Reports and identifying audits findings;
- Following-up on corrective actions and root cause analysis;
- Participating in defining program Quality metrics and KPIs;
- Maintaining documentation of Compliance activities;
- Providing support to the Senior Management team in gaining insights from the audit process to improve the business;
- Managing QA/QC and project delivery manuals; and
- Assisting in quality awareness training.
- Participating and coordinating the review of contact term and conditions and assessment of their risk profiles in conjunction with our insurance and legal services partners;
- Administering insurance activities such as claims, certificates and renewals, while working with internal and external stakeholders and partners; and
- Coordinating legal reviews of contracts and insurance claims where necessary ensuring the successful completion of the process.
- University degree in Business, Science, Engineering desirable;
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in a similar role in a consulting environment;
- Demonstrated project management skills including issues and risk management, planning and control as well as governance and stakeholder management;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written including the ability to effectively deliver presentations;
- Ability to deal with complex issues and synthesis information into a clear and concise manner;
- Excellent facilitation skills and the ability to achieve consensus with others;
- Experience with the following:
o Process Improvement
o Business Process Mapping
o Project Planning and control
o Risk Analysis
- Experience with the following:
- Strong Documentation skills;
- Strong Knowledge of MS Excel;
- Working knowledge of MS Visio, MS Project, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in a Consulting Engineering environment, as asset; and
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle with valid registration and insurance.
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply by sending your resume in Word, pdf or rtf form referencing: Quality and Risk Analyst in the subject line to:
McIntosh Perry Consulting Engineers Ltd.
115 Walgreen Road
R.R. #3 Carp, ON
McIntosh Perry is an equal opportunities employer offering a competitive salary and benefits to those with the skills suited to the needs of our clients. If you are interested in a career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, visit our Careers page to learn why McIntosh Perry is a great place to work!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
McIntosh Perry welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.