Does contributing to a winning team appeal to you? Do you enjoy being successful? Do you enjoy collaborating with key players to ensure your proposals get the resources and attention it needs to be successful? Do you enjoy keeping your projects on schedule? Do you enjoy telling stories about successful projects? If this sounds like you – we have an opportunity for you. Our fast-paced and rapidly growing office is looking for a Proposal Coordinator to join our team. The role will commence in our Woodbridge office and will be relocating to our new Markham office later this year.
We are seeking a seasoned proposal coordinator to help us continue to grow our successful multi-disciplinary engineering firm in the GTA. But first, to be successful with McIntosh Perry, you will demonstrate what is important to us, our Core Values:
Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes – Treat others as they would like to be treated
You will support key stakeholders. Understanding individual needs and being willing to help everyone succeed is a critical part of this role.
Make mamma proud – Do the right thing
You will go above and beyond on a daily basis and ensure proposals are delivered to the highest standards that our firm is known for following our successful proposal process.
Every McIntosh has a core – Be a leader
You will make suggestions on how things can be improved, take the lead on moving forward with your work and you are the office guru on the latest proposal best practices.
Pass. Shoot. Score. – Becoming excellent together
You thrive on teamwork and are able to pitch in wherever the need arises.
Did you dot the I’s and cross the t’s? – Personal responsibility
You take pride in your work and you demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with the ability to meet rigorous deadlines. You always look for ways to improve processes or make things more efficient.
Don’t forget to cut the ribbon – Making a difference
You will work with many teams and be a part of many successful projects. You play a key part in helping our teams succeed and make a difference on a daily basis. No proposal is too small or unimportant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing a proposal outline document for each proposal pursuit, creating a detailed schedule and manage deliverables from contributors will be fundamental to lead to a successful proposal;
- Ensuring RFP/RFQ compliance, drafting standard proposal sections, facilitating proposal reviews and controlling quality check on the final document;
- Developing proposal storyboards and participating in proposal review team meetings. In the event where multiple disciplines are required in a submission, coordinate the information in such manner that the content is consistent across all disciplines;
- Contributing to proposal sections, including executive summaries, project descriptions (qualification summaries), value-added pieces and CV’s as required;
- Assisting with managing, monitoring and maintaining a proposal database, files and system through appropriate information management systems; and
- Assisting in marketing and administrative duties as required.
- 7 years of experience in proposal development with previous experience working in Engineering Consulting or Professional Services firms is preferred;
- A self-motivated team member who demonstrates initiative to o above and beyond the task at hand with the ability to manage multiple proposals and setting priorities within a demanding deadline driven environment;
- Ability to work with a team, working towards common goals and objectives;
- Ability to work overtime to meet tight proposal deadlines;
- Strong language and writing skills with the ability to proofread and edit proposal material (technical and marketing content); and
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign is preferred.
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply by sending your resume in Word, pdf or rtf form referencing: “Project Coordinator” in the subject line to:
McIntosh Perry Limited
6240 Highway 7 Suite 200
McIntosh Perry is an equal opportunities employer offering a competitive salary and benefits to those with the skills suited to the needs of our clients. If you are interested in a career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, visit our Careers page to learn why McIntosh Perry is a great place to work!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
McIntosh Perry welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.