Project Manager, Environmental
McIntosh Perry is growing to meet demand – and we need you! As a growing multi-disciplinary engineering and related professional services firm, we are building on our strong National reputation by maintaining our commitment to ethical work practices, a quality product and exceptional service. With more than 600 employees in offices in Ottawa, Toronto, Oakville, Kingston, Perth, North Bay, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver, McIntosh Perry is expanding its scope and looking for new talent to join our supportive, dynamic team. Our core values validate everything we have believed in since our company started.
Every McIntosh has a core – Be a leader
Make Momma proud – Do the right thing
Don’t forget to cut the ribbon – Making a difference
Pass. Shoot. Score. – Becoming excellent together
Always put the cap on the toothpaste – Personal responsibility
Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes – Treat others as they would like to be treated
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, hard-working and dedicated team of professionals and have fun, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a member of our Environmental team, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Completing site assessments, site remediation, hydrogeology studies, groundwater studies, and permits/approvals;
- Completing site inspections, drilling, sampling, and overseeing contractors;
- Working on Federal, Provincial, and Municipal projects;
- Coaching and mentoring staff; and
- Marketing to clients and preparing proposals.
- Completion of a University degree in Geosciences, Geological, Civil or Environmental engineering;
- Registered as a Professional Geoscientist or Professional Engineer (with training in geosciences) in the province of Ontario;
- Qualified as per O. Reg. 153/04, as amended;
- At least 10 years’ relevant environmental project experience;
- Proficient in MS office tools, aquifer testing and borehole logging & groundwater and air quality modelling software;
- Experience within a consulting environment and general contracting environment, collaborating with other teams (geotechnical, structures, pavement, etc);
- Experience with EMS/Audits, RA, EMPs, SOPs (considered an asset);
- Flexible with project types and responsibilities and able to undertake a range of tasks from basic and repetitive to broader assessments of environmental projects;
- Project and client management skills;
- Well organized with the ability to manage and prioritize several assignments at one time while delivering on time and on budget;
- Experience with risk assessment;
- Experience with Municipal field work;
- Excellent client service skills and committed to technical excellence;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Can travel throughout Ontario and to other provinces if needed;
- Bilingualism (English and French) will be considered an asset; and
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle with valid registration and insurance.
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply by sending your resume in Word, pdf or rtf form referencing: “Project Manager, Environmental” in the subject line to:
McIntosh Perry Limited
6240 Highway 7 Suite 200
McIntosh Perry is an equal opportunities employer offering a competitive salary and benefits to those with the skills suited to the needs of our clients. If you are interested in a career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, visit our Careers page to learn why McIntosh Perry is a great place to work!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
McIntosh Perry welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.