Project Coordinator, BQA
McIntosh Perry Limited is a multi-disciplinary engineering & related professional services firm and we are building on our strong National reputation by maintaining our commitment to ethical work practices, a quality product and exceptional service. Our team’s expertise, gained through decades of experience, means clients can rely on us to quickly deliver high-quality and successful projects. Our team puts their creative & innovative thinking and business skills into high gear while working alongside other highly intelligent and motivated colleagues to meet our client’s needs. We value diversity in our areas of disciplines and our people, making McIntosh Perry a great place to work and grow.
Every McIntosh has a core – Be a leader
Make Momma proud – Do the right thing
Don’t forget to cut the ribbon – Making a difference
Pass. Shoot. Score. – Becoming excellent together
Always put the cap on the toothpaste – Personal responsibility
Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes – Treat others as they would like to be treated
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, hard-working, and dedicated team of professionals – and have fun – then the Project Coordinator, BQA opportunity in our Woodbridge Office could be the right opportunity for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Do you have prior knowledge or are familiar with construction practices and standard documentation?
- Are you organized and diligent in review and submission of documents?
- Are you able to read drawings, shop-drawings and review & track documents?
- Have you communicated and coordinated with project participants – peers, clients, design consultants, Site staff, trades, manufacturers, etc.?
- Are you familiar with construction sites and comfortable attending them?
- Do you have experience with maintaining team/client relationships?
- Do you have a post-secondary degree/diploma in Engineering or Architecture? (Knowledge of Building Science and residential high-rise/low-rise construction is considered an asset)
- Do you have professional experience within a consulting environment and collaborating with other teams?
- Do you have experience with Tarion? Prior experience would be considered an asset.
- Are you proficient in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)?
- Do you have experience preparing and editing technical reports, review & interpret drawings, data sheets, codes, standards, regulation and specifications?
- Do you have Project Management skills? (Project work breakdown structure management, task scheduling, coordinating activities, liaison with internal/external stakeholders)
- Are you well organized with the ability to manage and prioritize several assignments at one time while delivering on time and on budget?
- Do you have excellent communication and collaboration skills (verbal & written) that facilitate detail and accuracy of field activities, timely decision-making and efficient implementation?
- Do you have strong interpersonal, critical thinking and analytical skills?
- Are you able to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities?
McIntosh Perry is an equal opportunities employer offering a competitive salary and benefits to those with the skills suited to the needs of our clients. If you are interested in a career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, visit our Careers page to learn why McIntosh Perry is a great place to work!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply by sending your resume in Word, pdf or rtf form referencing: “Project Coordinator, BQA” in the subject line to:
McIntosh Perry Limited
6240 Highway 7 Suite 200
McIntosh Perry welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.