Field Survey Assistant
McIntosh Perry is growing to meet demand – and we need you! As a growing multi-
Every McIntosh has a core –
Make Momma proud –
Don’t forget to cut the ribbon –
Pass. Shoot. Score. –
Always put the cap on the toothpaste –
Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes –
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, hard-
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Field Survey Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Party Chief in completing the fieldwork on various types of survey projects.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Complete daily vehicle inspection sheets before heading to the jobsite;Inspecting construction of various projects to ensure compliance with contract documents;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment;
- Ensure all equipment required for the days work is in good working order and is loaded into the vehicle before leaving for the day;
- Assist the Party Chief with data preparation, in-field calculations, and data downloads;
- Operating and maintaining all types of survey equipment including GPS, total station and level; and
- Adhere to all company Health and Safety policies and regulations.
- Completion of college diploma as a survey technician or civil engineering technology is considered an asset;
- Strong mathematical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Able to work in a rugged environment in all types of weather;
- Physical capability to carry survey equipment and other materials over long distances is required;
- Chainsaw safety course is considered an asset;
- Experience with land surveying and survey equipment is an asset;
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle with valid registration and insurance; and
- Ability to work flexible schedules and travel to various site locations within Ontario.
McIntosh Perry is an equal opportunities employer offering a competitive salary and benefits to those with the skills suited to the needs of our clients. If you are interested in a career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, visit our Careers page to learn why McIntosh Perry is a great place to work!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply by sending your resume in Word, pdf or rtf form referencing: Field Survey Assistant in the subject line to:
McIntosh Perry Consulting Engineers Ltd.
115 Walgreen Road
R.R. #3 Carp, ON
McIntosh Perry welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.