McIntosh Perry is growing to meet demand – and we need you! As a growing multi-
Every McIntosh has a core –
Make Momma proud –
Don’t forget to cut the ribbon –
Pass. Shoot. Score –
Always put the cap on the toothpaste –
Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes –
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, hard-
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a member of our Contract Administration Group, you will be responsible for all aspects of contract administration related to various construction site projects for different field office locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising Site Inspectors working on various construction site projects at different field office locations;
- Promoting and overseeing compliance with health and safety regulations;
- Reviewing preliminary site plans for regulation compliance;
- Preparing reporting, quantity measurements, claims and payment certifications;
- Liaising with contractors and clients; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of post-secondary education in civil engineering;
- Registered as a P.Eng with PEO or as a C.Tech or CET with OACETT and rcca designation;
- Completion of the MTO T131 – Advanced Claims – Dispute Resolution training;
- Demonstrated experience as a Contract Administrator on at least two (2) Ministry of Transportation (MTO) or municipal projects with at least one (1) having had a value of at least $5,000,000;
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook), familiarity with AutoCAD and Civil 3D would be considered an asset;
- Ability to interpret construction drawings and specifications;
- Excellent communication, judgement, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle; and
- Able to work flexible hours and travel to different site locations within the area.
McIntosh Perry is an equal opportunities employer offering a competitive salary and benefits to those with the skills suited to the needs of our clients. If you are interested in a career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, visit our Careers page to learn why McIntosh Perry is a great place to work!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply by sending your resume in Word, pdf or rtf form referencing: Contract Administrator (Ottawa) in the subject line to:
McIntosh Perry Consulting Engineers Ltd.
115 Walgreen Road
R.R. #3 Carp, ON
McIntosh Perry welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.