As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve day-to-day in Canada, it has never been more important for McIntosh Perry to ensure the health, safety and support of our clients, employees and the communities we serve.
We are taking important steps to help you stay protected.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and are following the latest guidance from the Public Health Agency of Canada and relevant local, provincial and federal health authorities, to ensure that our practices are aligned with the latest recommendations. We are also relying on the expertise and experience of our internal Health & Safety group, as well as our Hazardous Materials/Environmental Health & Safety group.
We are ready to serve you.
You have our commitment to continue to provide the same level of service and expertise you have come to expect from McIntosh Perry. For more than 40 years, McIntosh Perry has focused on our core value to make a difference. This enduring core value guides us as we closely monitor, assess and respond to this situation.
In an effort to continue our high level of service in delivering our services, we’ve implemented our business continuity plan which examines all areas of business operations at every McIntosh Perry site and have taken actions to ensure continued services to our clients. Rest assured, we are prepared to serve you.
Work with us remotely.
McIntosh Perry will be limiting in-person meetings until the virus is no longer a threat to any of us. To keep everyone safe, we have encouraged employees to conduct both internal and external meetings via Skype for Business. For meetings that must be conducted in person we will maintain open lines of communication and are undertaking additional precautionary measures in addition to our current safety practices:
- Our employees have been instructed to clean their hands often with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol or wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Soap and water should be used preferentially if hands are visibly dirty.
- Our employees will adhere to a no hand shaking policy. Reducing physical contact is in the best interests of everyone’s health and safety.
- Our office has been equipped with cleaning kits. We have instructed that employees clean and disinfect workstations, door handles, counters, tables and other commonly touched surfaces regularly.
- We continue to inform our employees and clients about preventive hygiene methods to minimize the potential risk of infection and are ensuring employees can stay home if they are not well.
- We encourage responsible containment measures by ensuring that any employee who is required to be quarantined will be paid and have access to their benefits during that time.
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of the virus, to support our employees in this challenging time and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our client, for the long term. Our senior leadership team remains vigilant and is monitoring the situation in real time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve.
Despite these recent challenges, maintaining our service to you continues to be a top priority. We are standing strong and supporting our clients and communities, because as a client-focused firm, that’s just what we do.
We continue to ask everyone to please be diligent in protecting yourselves against contracting the virus and recommend that you follow https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html for the latest information on how to stay safe and healthy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or 1.888.348.8991.